Jeep Grand Wagoneer Parts List & Resources
As I have been working on my Jeep and searching the Jeep forums and vendor websites I have created a list of popular parts you may need to work on your Jeep Grand Wagoneer. As I continue to replace, repair and upgrade parts on my Jeep I will continue to update this list for you. As you know, it can take countless hours of research trying to locate parts.
Some parts are still hard to find, but this list will help you get your Jeep back on the road (trail/mud/snow/rocks — you get the point) quicker by not having to find the parts.
I have one favor to ask…
*Help Me Help You (for free)! I make this site free to all users. My only request is that if you order anything (Jeep related or not) from any of these vendors, please use one of the links provided on this site. Some of these sites give me credit when you use my links. It does not affect the price you pay, but it does help me and it enables me to continue adding to this site. (Thank you in advance for your help!)
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Parts List:
Important Note: My Jeep is a 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, and these are the parts that work with my Jeep. Many models use the same parts, but please verify they work with your Jeep before ordering.
LED Replacement Bulbs:
Fix Your Jeep Windows (A Common Jeep Issue): Video — Fix Your Jeep Window
Buy All New Side Markers and Turn Signal Lenses:
- Red Rear Side Marker Replacement Lens
- Right Rear Side Marker Lamp Base
- Front Driver or Passenger Side Amber Lens
Does Fuel Drip When You Fill Up Your Jeep? You Probably need these hoses:
- Fuel Filler Hose (I used the Parts Highway group and they were very quick to respond to my questions via email)
- Fuel Vent Hose (I used the Parts Highway group and they were very quick to answer my questions via email)
Replacement Door Jamb Switches:
There are two main part numbers. Take a look at each and see which one will work best for your application. They are not the same as OEM but seems to be the only option available.
Upgrade Your Shocks:
These are much better than stock IMO. If you can afford the higher price, the ride is amazing!
- Bilstein 4600 HD Front Shock – (This is what I have on my Jeep and love them!)
- Bilstein 4600 HD Rear Shock – (This is what I have on my Jeep and love them!)
Monroe MA730 Max-Air Air Shock Absorber – Rear Only (This is a very popular pick among Jeep owners, especially if you pull a trailer with your Jeep. I almost got these)
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Cover (Sand) – (I used this one on my Jeep — feels great)
Rust Bullet in Gloss Black – Rust Preventative and Protective Paint
Key Searches on eBay:
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer Parts on eBay (This is the current list of Jeep parts on eBay)
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer NOS Parts on eBay (NOS is “New Old Stock” – original parts never sold before)
Key Items on Amazon:
From searching the web, here are some of the hottest deals I have seen:
- Free Shipping on Everything When You Buy Online & Pick Up in Store!
- Save up to $300 on Select Rancho Jeep Accessories
- Save up to 20% Sitewide at 4 Wheel Parts
- Shop Jeep Deals at 4WD.COM and save up to 20%
- Use CC5OFF for 5% Off any Order
Other Useful Gear for Jeep Owners:
Illuminating Fuse Kit – If you blow a fuse the LED light comes on to tell you a fuse blew. How cool is that!
SEM Vinyl Dye
Tan RIT Dye – (This is what I used, but ONLY USE THE LIQUID! Do not use the powder formula [ask me how I know]) 😕
Sound Deadening Closed Cell Foam (I used this and it was great!)
Meguiar’s Ultimate Compound (I used this to shine my bumpers, and remove swirl marks in the paint)
Shurhold Random Orbital Polisher (This is the power polisher I have. I use it on by boat and my Jeep)
Collinite Fleetwax (My favorite wax for my boat and Jeep. It gives it that “wet” look — use the past, not the liquid IMO)
Keywords: Jeep Grand Wagoneer Parts, Parts for Jeep Grand Wagoneer